Thursday 18 July 2013

Heads Up if you went to the risk awareness workshops

If you went to the Risk Awareness Workshops held a few months ago, I think that you can assume that you are in the frame for the online survey.

It all depends upon FCA resourcing I guess, although this appears to be  all online, including the feedback which has the look and feel of a wholly automated response ( from the one example that I have seen so far). Don't misinterpret me on this though. Online or not this is serious contact with your regulator and if you don't deal with it properly, you will have a problem.

Currently I am aware of  4 of my own clients based in SE and London area who have been asked to carry out the Risk Awareness Online Survey.  I am not aware of any clients involved in Scotland;  the NE ; NW; SW ; Central or Eastern part of the country as of yet but that does not mean that this is not a phased roll out. In the SE and London clients have received emails on at least two different dates over the past 10 days.

Given the contents of the FCA page about the follow up to the Workshops set out at http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/being-regulated/meeting-your-obligations/risk-awareness/regulatory-review
I think you should assume that if you went to the workshop you are likely to be involved in the survey.

Look out for those emails...

No comments:

Post a Comment