Thursday 5 December 2013

MMR Readiness Tracking Survey

OK, the next round FCA MMR survey is reaching the email inboxes of firms  at the moment.  I think that you have until 3rd January to complete it but I see no reason to delay . Best to get it out of the way over the next couple of weeks. If you are one of my regular paid up clients then the message is, if I haven't already spoken to you, as follows...

I'll be  emailing the latest version of the MMR implementation plan to you tomorrow together with a status update. This should provide you with the information that you need to respond to the  survey. However, I recommend a conversation with me before you go and do it so that we know all is in order. From the discussions that I have had with most of you, you should have no problems completing the survey in a positive manner.

If you re not already one of my clients, I am more than happy to help out. Please contact me on david.c.payne1@btinternet.com or via this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment