Monday 1 April 2013

Business Opportunity

Is there anyone out there looking to minimise the costs of regulation?

I have  a client who is currently an Appointed Representative and who is looking to set up a new venture as a limited company for the sale of mortgages and insurances , as a directly authorised firm. She is looking for a business partner ( co-director) either in a similar situation (i.e currently an AR but had enough of it so looking to go directly authorised) or perhaps an existing firm that is simply looking to share costs going forwards by adding a new director.

Obviously this is a risk to all parties and so I offer this out purely to see if there is any interest. The person involved has previously been authorised and in my opinion ran a fairly good operation until the downturn, when like many she sought refuge in a network. I have dealt with her previously, when she was part of the Mortgage 2000 Intermediary 'Network' (M2i).

If you are interested at all, please contact me in the first instance by email (david.c.payne1@btinternet.com) or by commenting on this blog and I will arrange further contact.

Please note: For the avoidance of doubt and in the interests of transparency, I will receive no financial benefit as a result of any subsequent arrangement or deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment