Tuesday 9 April 2013

Finalisation of the BTL Supplementary Form

Following on from my blog post originally written 18th March 2013 regarding supplementary questions for BTL cases, I have reviewed the various responses received back. I have made a few minor amendments to the draft and those are available now as edited in the Blog here :
http://www.ukmortgagecompliance.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/buy-to-let-fact-find-supplement.html

I apologise to those of you where I have not implemented your suggestions but I was looking for a document that would be  broadly appropriate to firms and which would, in spite of what might appear to be  statements of the obvious, provide additional evidence of due diligence in BTL cases.

Please note that there is no intention to create any legally binding contract or agreement for compliance services by the publication of this blog post or any other post through these pages except where firms are already making a payment to Mortgagecomply.com ltd for the provision of such services.

No comments:

Post a Comment